Friday, September 12, 2014

And it's Selfie Time!

So I love my food.
And I love my friends.

I could take forever to take a perfect picture of my food.
Because it doesn't have to pose for me.

But my friends?
Even I get tired of smiling.
I'm always in the same pose.

That's why capturing moments together needs to be made easier.
With a selfie stick.

With tonnes in the market,

Too cumbersome to bring out?
Not when it's only a little heavier than the iPhone 5.

Who's this suitable for?
It accomodates virtually any mobile phone model with the adjustable phone bracket.
This also can be detached for a point-and-shoot camera to be mounted onto the screw.

Can't fit everyone in?
That's nothing to worry about.
At a maximum extended length of 108cm, it's got you, you and YOU covered. :)

The sun's this way. No, that way.
Oh wait. With 3 different types of rotation together with 2 adjustable knobs for photos?
Take picture perfect photos at any possible angle.

Like this.



I had fun with my monopod in Malacca.
My only gripe would be that the phone bracket works best when there is no phone casing attached.
But I wouldn't want to scratch my phone unnecessarily.
So I used the phone bracket with my phone casing attached and I had to be careful that I didn't make too much of a movement in case my phone fell off.

Do logon to Selfiestick.sg to make your purchases.
Comes in three different colours.
Mine's the trusty black one.
There's a current promotion with each selfie stick going at $14.
A purchase of three gets you one free.

*This was a sponsored review but all opinions are the writer's own.


No comments: