Tuesday, October 18, 2011

through the years

Starting out with the pretty daybreak that greeted me while walking out to take my bus this morning. :)


It's Day 2 of marking and I decided that today shall be the day I buy home some...


Loong Fatt Eating House & Confectionery
No. 639 Balestier Road
S(329922)

Tel: 62534584

 I'm just right next to this place so how could I go home without any? Technically I did as was the case on Day 1 since I was going off to zumba classes. My love affair with this was way back in secondary school days. Not so long ago of course. Double digit long.

Hmm. We used to take a cab rushing down from school at Upper Bukit Timah Road just to get here in time for tea and takeaways. How's that for love?



 

The shop front and it's baking premises have remained unchanged over the years but their packaging has seen an innovative update. But all that's just about the looks. What about the taste? That's the most important part of any food item isn't it?


So what do you think? :)

When they say a picture speaks a thousand words, I think I've achieved that and more with this photo right there!

**Just one thing I'd add: Ladies especially, I've heard that they do not use lard in their pastries so eat up and enjoy!
Note: As with all things, in -moderation- of course.

Nothing better than a flaky crisp salty TSP on an indecisively rainy day.


 

No comments: